Week 1 What we did this week is we got to interview people and it was interesting because I felt like I got to know that person more because we never talked that much in 9th grade and i felt like he is a good person to talk to. Also what we did is creating a name tag to know other people’s name so we can know each other.
What I need help this year is write more better and I felt like last year I didn’t write that much good and I hope I can this year.
This year I want to get better is at write a good paper and talk more.
Week 2 2. Look over the attached document, "Week 2 - what we did and why we did it". How did what we did this week CONNECT to what you've done before, either in past years or in Week 1? (give SPECIFIC examples)
The poem we did this week because we should write about are partners.
3. How did what you learned and did this week EXTEND or push your thinking in new directions? (give SPECIFIC examples)
What you push me is the pemo I was because I wasn’t here and I didn’t get an questions my partner and when I came back I forgot and I was getting stressed but I had some ideas.
4. What is still CHALLENGING or confusing for you about what you learned and worked on this week? (give SPECIFIC examples) e
What I am confused is are quick write when we have to write about the book do we have to write about each chapter for the book
What did you do in order to make your description more vivid in this poem, that you want to use on your next writing piece, NO MATTER WHAT IT’S ABOUT?
What I did was just I did when we interviewed was I was asking about is family and siblings anything of his family
What did you learn about doing effective research about your “client” through interviews? (We’ll be conducting interviews with strangers in our next project).
I learned more when I interviewed my partner I didn’t know him that much about him and I’m glad I knew him a little bit more my interviewed him.
What parts of the revision process were most useful to you? What do you want to make sure you do to revise your next writing piece, based on your experience with this one?
On my next piece of writing I want to make it more explanations on what I am writing about and write more but less I want it to be more details on it and make it interesting.
1. What do you remember best from the interviews you heard/read this week? Why do you think that is? The interviews I heard was when Dr.P and Mrs. lilon that I heard is that when dr.p was asking for her promotion to ask her the questions.
2. What was the most interesting interview you witnessed in class? Were you a participant or an observer? What made it so interesting?
The most interesting in class was when Dr.P interview when he was asking her about where she came from.
3. Who do you want to interview? Why? What do you want to hear stories about?
The person I want to interview is Mr. Kyle because I feel like I would have a good interview with him and the stories I want to hear is about his past in his life and also about his son. I also want to interview is my family members because I usually don’t see them as much and I want to interview my cousins or my dad because I don’t talk to my father I want to know more about him.